Cat6 Keystone Jack - 180 Degree 110 for UTP - White
Designed to provide excellent performance which exceeds the industry standard TIA/EIA T-568 making these jacks perfect for use in today's high speed gigabit networks while remaining completely backwards compatible with all previous standards. Available in a variety of different colors making network identification or organization a snap. All our CAT6 keystone jacks have 568A and 568B color codes on the jacks in addition to the easy trouble free 110 style termination. Use our CAT6 network keystone jacks with our Blank Wall Plates and Blank Patch Panels to create a custom configuration specific to your needs.
· Type: CAT6 snap in keystone jack (8P8C)
· Package include: 1 dust cover & 1 strain relief cap
· Termination: 110 Style 180 Degree punch down for 22-26 AWG solid wire
· Pin out: Supports dual T568A & T568B wiring
· Versatility: Use with any wall plate, surface box or patch panel for keystone
· Certification: UL listed