Icron USB 1.1 Ranger 110 Extender over Cat-5 00-00005
Lower Price Last Chance Liquidation
- The USB Ranger® 110 is designed for end user applications.
- Powered by patented Extreme USB® technology, the Ranger products provide robust USB extension in a ready-to-use package.
- The USB Ranger 110 is fully compliant with the USB 1.1
- Specification and delivers all of the benefits of USB, including remote device powering, plug and play operation, and cross-platform flexibility.
- USB Ranger products are composed of two separate units: the Local Extender (LEX) and the Remote Extender (REX).
- Conventional USB cables are used to connect the LEX unit to the host computer and to connect one or more remote USB devices to the REX unit.
- Cat 5 UTP cabling is used to connect the LEX and REX units over a distance of up to 100m/328ft.
- The USB Ranger 110 products offer the flexibility of locating the power at either the LEX or the REX.
- Depending on where the power adapter is located, both the USB Ranger 110 can support both high-power and low-power USB devices.